UCTRONICS 3.5' HDMI TFT TACTILReferencia: B010601
PANTALLA TFT 3.5 TACTIL RASPBERRY PI
Todos los datos de compra son encriptados y protegidos
Envío en 48/72 horas
14 días de devolución
UCTRONICS 3.5 Inch Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 4, HDMI TFT LCD Mini Display with Stylus Pen for Pi 4 B, 3 B+
The UCTRONICS 3.5 Inch touch screen is the same size as the standard Raspberry Pi model B/B+, and well-mates with the Raspberry Pi boards. With a tiny size, vivid image, and responsive touchscreen, it is definitely ideal for portable devices and multimedia projects. It is a great replacement for a heavy and bulky HDMI monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Touch function support system: Raspbian.
- Display function support system: Raspbian, kali, ubuntu, Retropie, PiPlayer, windows10, etc.
- LCD Display Resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
- HDMI Input Resolution support: 480x320 ~ 1920x1280 pixels
- Dimension: 55.98 x 85.60 mm
- Touch screen type: resistive touch screen
- Support plug and play, touch screen, game, and video Automatic driver installation script.
- Work with anything that can send a standard HDMI signal into the HDMI input, the touch function is limited to ONLY the raspberry pi.
- The on-board button near the micro USB connector can be used to turn the backlight on and off.
- Mounted with a brushless quiet fan.
How to install
1. Connect with Raspberry Pi
- Step1: Align the pin 1 of the edge connector between the LCD display and Raspberry pi board, connect the pin 1,2,3,4 then pin 19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26.
- Step2: Connect the HDMI interface with the HDMI adapter board.
- Step3: Power on the Raspberry Pi board.
Attention: If you want to use the touch function, you need to download and install the driver manually refers to the instructions we provided. The driver includes the settings of the Raspbian OS resolution and touch screen support.
2. Connect without Raspberry Pi
- Step1: Connect the Micro USB interface of the display for the power supply.
- Step2: Use the extra HDMI cable to connect the HDMI interface of both the display and your facility.
Attention: If you use this display without a Pi, the touch function is not available because the touch function of this display just supports the Raspbian system. Meanwhile, an extra HDMI cable also is required for the video transmission.
No hay ninguna opinión por el momento.