ARDUCAM 8MP SONY IMX219 RASPBERRY PIReferencia: B0103
ARDUCAM, CAMARA 8MP SONY IMX219 PARA RASPBERRY PI
Todos los datos de compra son encriptados y protegidos
Envío en 48/72 horas
14 días de devolución
Arducam 8 MP Sony IMX219 camera module with M12 lens LS40136 for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
ArduCAM team just released a 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
It is the supplementary for Raspberry Pi offical camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, field of view (FOV) and depth of the field (DOF) as well as the motorized IR cut filter for both daylight and night vision.
There are wide range of lens options which can be choose from us.
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi 4B, Pi 3B+, Pi 3B, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+
- Sensor type: Sony IMX219 Color CMOS 8-megapixel
- Sensor size: 3.674 x 2.760 mm (1/4″ format)
- Pixel Count: 3280 x 2464 (active pixels) 3296 x 2512 (total pixels)
- Pixel Size: 1.12 x 1.12 um
- Lens: M12 customizable, telephoto to fisheye
- Angle of View: Horizontal FOV 70 degree
- Video: 1280×720 binned and cropped up to 60fps
- 1080P cropped up to 30fps
- 1640×1232 full FOV binned mode, up to 30fps
- 3280×2464 full FOV, 0.1fps to 15fps
- Board size: 36 x 36 mm
- IR Sensitive: build-in 650nm IR filter, none sensitive to IR light
No hay ninguna opinión por el momento.