Arducam IMX219 Visible Light Fixed Focus Camera Module for Raspberry PiReferencia: B0390
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is designed mainly for Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4, and it supports the newest Raspberry Pi OS.
Todos los datos de compra son encriptados y protegidos
Envío en 48/72 horas
14 días de devolución
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with a fixed focus lens. EFL: 3.04mm, F.NO: 2.0, View Angle: 62.2 (Horizontal).
- 8MP High quality: Compared with the official Raspberry Pi Camera v1, not only the resolution is improved, but its image quality, color fidelity, and low light performance are all upgraded by leap.
- 1080P High resolution: Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and still captures. Please note: This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released January 28, 2022) and libcamera application and is not available for users of previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy).
- Easy to setup: Simply use the 15pin ribbon cable to attach the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi, then make a simple configuration and you are ready to use the camera. Easy to use for beginners, and for advanced gamers, it offers more to explore.
- Application: Perfect for time-lapse, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printer, and wildlife camera trap applications.
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8MP IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels
- Frame Rates: supports 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes.
- Focal Length: 3.04 mm; Angle of View: H=62.2 degree, V=48.8 degree
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Interface: 2-Lane MIPI
- Focus Distance: 200mm ~ infinity
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
No hay ninguna opinión por el momento.